Parkview Apartments now offer Wi-Fi throughout the complex (*generous limits apply). Choose how and when you want to use your Wi-Fi with sign-ins for up to 5 devices. If you would like to upgrade your package, we have new reduced rates available on-line, all from the convenience of your apartment.
Our sparkling 15 metre, outdoor swimming pool is perfect for a relaxing dip or some serious laps.
Please note the pool is accessible by external stairs only.
Enjoy all the benefits of city living without the worry.
Intercom security is provided for each apartment and only registered guests have access to the complex.
Parkview Apartments offers secure undercover parking which is accessible 24 hours a day with a gate remote. Parking is complimentary (one vehicle per apartment) but must be arranged at the time of your booking because space is limited.
Please note that the undercover car park entrance has a height and length restriction so check with Reception prior to arrival to see if your vehicle can be accommodated.
The entrance to our car park is located on Edmondstone Street with access via a gate remote device. If you are checking in after hours, please ensure you contact us with your vehicle details so we can include a gate remote with your keys.
Enjoy a BBQ in our spacious poolside courtyard. Booking is essential.
Apartments for Disabled
Parkview Apartments has two studio apartments available (on request) for the disabled which are
- Located on the ground floor
- Have rails fitted in the easy access bathroom with walk-in shower
- Are wheelchair accesible
- Within close proximity to disabled parking
Please let us know at time of booking if you require these apartments.
Services available by prior arrangement:
- Luggage storage on day of arrival and departure during Reception hours
- guest car parking prior to check-in or after check-out (subject to availability)
- cot (fee), highchair (fee), stroller (fee)
- print, scan & fax (fee)
- Taxi & airport transfer bookings. For more information of airport transfer, please refer to www.con-x-ion.com/faqs